Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sorry to all choir members :(

Sorry choir , it was me who did the job to spoil the blog . Im very very sorry please forgive . I was trying to put a pop-up window into the blog to make it more nicer but doing that , the layout must be changed into template so when i did it , it changed into this ugly format i didn't know it would be affected but all the same its all my fault .Scold me , hate me , dun talk to me . Your have the every right to do that cause i was the one who distroyed it . But the only solution that i can think of is to change from template to layout back to retrieve the last time choir's background . If gene's friend cannot do it , then i think for the punishment i shall make new template to post as compassvale choir . Im absolute sorry . Very sorrie .





From
a bad destroyer to cvss choir ,

Lim Kah Shin [sec 2]

1 comment:

  1. kah shin,the choir is a very friendly club.even though you spoilt the blog,doesn"t mean we r going to be mad at you.okay maybe a little but all the more,we are kind people.especilly our choir teacher.

    from,
    aidil

    ReplyDelete