Sunday, March 28, 2010

How Png Gene made CVSS choir history.

I have come to a very noble conclusion. The time has come.. to tell you the tale of how Gene almost died. Indeed! The tale that every kingsmen and knight has heard of. You will read it here.

Our journey to Genting was exhausting. We braved the harsh weather, traveled up mountains and hills and crossed rivers and bridges on horses. After 3 very long hours, we arrived.
We walked our horses to the stables provided by the kind hotel people and went back to the hotel to get some rest.

On the 2nd and 3rd day, we practiced very hard. Armed with our swords and armors, we sang songs of flowing rivers and underaged princesses. Very tough, indeed.

On the 4th day, we had a friendship performance. We were all very nervous. But we all knew that we could not escape performing. We all took a deep breath and were led on stage by our glamorous conductor.

I was given the most difficult task of all. To play the piano. However, I could not locate the piano. It was no where to be seen. COULD IT BE THE DRAGONS? I've always known that they were up to something. But alas! My sharp eyes spotted the piano. It was on the ground, not on the stage! My heart started to pound. I have to get to the piano! The choir is nothing without their noble pianist. I braced myself as I stood at the edge of the stage. Gingerly, I lifted my gown. Just when I was going to jump off the stage...

I was saved by a knight in shining armor (on a handsome horse)! Could it be.... ? Sir Alex Gaskarth! Why, never in my wildest dreams would I ever... "Fear not, my lady! For I will direct you to the path of righteousness!" He picked me off the ground and placed me behind him. The bunch of beavers behind him squeaked eagerly as the horse trotted to the middle of the stage.

STAIRS! This knight is a genius. I gave him a curtsy and he nodded. "I will return for you," he said with a kind smile. I walked down the stairs and went to the piano. Then, the performance started.

That, my pickles, was the long awaited story.
Love,
Gene.

No comments:

Post a Comment