Monday, July 19, 2010

oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah HEY!

(CVSS Choir, NDP 2008! I miss the times awwww)
Hey everyone(Or those who actually read this blog)! So, this Friday (23/7) we're having the concert thingy at Paya Lebar Methodist Girls'. Have you sold any tickets? If yes, good for you! If not, do try okay?
Anyway, here's some advice you WILL take:
- No spicy food!
-No heaty food!
- No fried food!
- No whispering!
- No shouting! (Carolynn~)

You don't want to sound like a rapper, trust me.
Practice tomorrow (20/7) will be cancelled, due to O Levels Listening Comprehension. There will be one last choir practice before the concert on the 22nd, this Thursday, 2.30pm.

Don't be late, heed my advice, stick to them. See you guys on Thursday!
Serena!
P.S I think I want to make a NDP post for the CVSS choir blog because I love CVSS Choir and NDP2008 too much! Nathan Hartono! *swoon* Be sure to stick around :D

No comments:

Post a Comment