Friday, February 26, 2010

Hi compassvale choirean

Haha~ I just thought of Singaporean & i thought of choirean . I know its a bad name anyway , if u read this blog you will know this blog rox! [Even though it only talks about the timing so on and so forth ] .


But Anyway , goddess does rock once in a while [ hehe ] [goddess maybe angry somehow ^_-.

I totally agree that on stage we must smile but the problem is when i smile people doesn't say that i look as though im smiling . Must I smile as quite as clowns who put on rubbery lipstick mouth . I think it looks totally ' AWESOME'

But anyway , anyone who read this , especially the secondary 1.

Let me tell you , compassvale choir rocks the world .

One Voice

One Heart

One Family

Remember to attend choir


By a 'adorable' choir member ,

~ Kah SHin ~
MY DEARIEST ~!

No comments:

Post a Comment